Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Review: Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

I finally finished book two of the Fifty Shades trilogy a couple of weeks ago and it went just as fast as book #1 and I was done in about a week once I found the time to start (and the energy not to fall asleep within two pages).

Aside from all of the detailed sex, the book ended by now becoming more of a murder mystery type which I obviously love!  I'm already halfway through book 3 and I feel like its one of those trilogies I just can't give you any details about or explain.  If you didn't like the first one within a few pages then I'm not sure you should waste your time on any of them.  I personally can't get enough!  One night I think Anastasia is crazy for being with Christian and then the next time I read it I'm totally jealous and understanding of their crazy love. I just can't explain it.  Its a Harlequin romance novel with way more details than you ever wanted, but that's what makes the read so fascinating and quick!  Go get it if you haven't yet!

No comments: