Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo Challenge #3: TV Show




This is week #3 of my photo blog hop challenge.  Its not too late to join by  putting a comment below with the link to your photo challenge post.

Just grab your camera (or old photos off of your computer) and post a picture and small story or explaination answering that day's challenge.  It will be random things for 30 posts (because let's face it I'm a working mother and making the goal of doing this 30 days in a row will just set me up for FAILURE).  So grab the lens and get moving!

30 PHOTO CHALLENGE #3: A PICTURE OF THE CAST FROM YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW


That's right.  I'm a sucker for a soap.  I've watched this for years with my childhood babysitter and mom.  Now with DVR I am able to watch it every day! (or 5 on Sundays, whichever I have time for!)  I know the storylines are ridiculous and super fake, but its nice to shut off your brain and just relax.  Although I'm barely able to relax right now while Amber is busy seducing Liam while she's pregnant with Oliver's baby.

So...LINK UP!  What is your favorite tv show and why?

No comments: