Monday, January 10, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So the computers at work began freezing up around noon....and we've been in this mode for THREE HOURS...start program, open calendar, open Word document, freeze up, shut down.  Repeat.  FOR THREE HOURS.  THREE HOURS.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! 


We are going to get 9+ inches of snow in 24 hours...I'm hoping for the call to let us all go home early as we are just SITTING HERE BEING UNPRODUCTIVE and watching the flakes fly.

I'm about to shut my office door, set my cell phone alarm and....


Needless to say this has been the longest 3 hours I've had in a long time.  My purse is packed up.  Work ready to take home to do.  Practically have my boots and coat on waiting to skip out of this boringness.

What's your worst horror story of technology ruining your productivity?

No comments: