Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why won't you eat!?

My 4 year old is sporadic with her eating habits.  Some days I wonder if she's ate anything at all.  I read about this idea called Muffin Tin Mondays (although any day works!) and implemented it at home for lunch the other day.  It was a pretty big hit and was great for me to make sure I had a fruit and veggie filling up the holes.



(Yes that's a bowl of snow next to her tin...she's weird)

Carrots, hot dog, wheat thins, pureed peaches, oranges, chicken and dessert cookie.
Of course the cookie and chicken chunks were the first to go.  And I'm pretty sure the dog lurking in the background ate the hot dog.

It was a great hit for us so I thought I'd pass this along!

Do you do something out of the ordinary to promote healthy eating by your children? I'd love to hear some new ideas!

No comments: