Monday, January 10, 2011

Mondays about Me!

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 20, already working full time and had just bought a house with my boyfriend which was a no-no but like we told everyone it would be fine and we did get married eventually....just couldn't pass up what we thought was a great deal! AKA MONEY PIT.

2. What are five things on my list to do today?
-Finish going through old baby clothes for a friend.
-Workout
-floor time w/kids [yes sometimes you have to make sure to schedule this]
-laundry. ugh. My most avoided chore if you've seen my living room :)
-Kitchen counters.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Yes please.  I think its a smaller list to say what I do not enjoy: mushrooms, olives

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
Whatever I wanted ha!  I would drive back down by the DM river and go up to those tents set up next to the frozen river and see who is in it and how I can help.  Instead of just saying I should do that and not doing it.

5. Three of my bad habits?
Drink, smoke, laugh like a hyena.

6. Five places I have lived?
With my parents.
With the boyfriend. Turned Husband.
Thats it.
And I'm fine with it.

7. Five jobs I've had?
-daycare teacher. PUKE.
-Subway sandwich artist. No one makes a footlong like I do.
-Iowa Public Television secretary.
-Waitress.
-Legal Assistant


8. How did you name your blog?
I'm a cheap ass.

No comments: