Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things...even when they are sleeping!

My kids talk in their sleep.  Already.  At 4 years old and 4 months old. I knew Little Lady talked a lot (like her mama) but really? While you're asleep?  She used her cunning skills as a mouse bulldozer to work her way into our bed between us in the middle of the night.  She tries this often.  Usually I just give it an hour and carry her back to bed since I haven't been sleeping for that hour since she is busy karate kicking   lovingly cuddling her mama.  However, this time my arms hurt so bad from trying a new class at the gym that I was afraid I would drop her so I had to deal.  In the middle of the night she starts mumbling and I listened.  "Give me that pencil.  I said give me that pencil!"  Over and over. 

Then Little Man keeps making noises over the baby monitor.  I go into check on him and he is sound asleep moaning and groaning and flailing around like a wild man.  His papa does the same thing while sleeping.

I think I passed on the gift of gab to both kids.

No comments: