Friday, October 29, 2010

FREE BOOK FRIDAY: The Three Hearts by LaVina Vanorny Barcus

This is a collection of short stories from a local author (and my old boss at daycare when I was a teenager).  Its a cute collection of stories from some of the daycare kids, or her children, or things that happened to her when she was young.  I would recommend it definitely as a car book.  (I always like to keep a book in my car for when I'm waiting places or have some down time.  And a short stories book is best then it doesn't matter how long you wait in between to read it because its a new story every time). 



I couldn't find this on Amazon but I'll give my copy away to one lucky reader.  To be entered into this random drawing you must follow these steps.  Each person can enter up to three times by doing each of the following:

1.  Comment on this post with your name and email contact.

2.  Post something on your blog about this free book giveaway and leave a link to your post in a separate comment.

3.  Comment on this post with the name of your favorite book to give me some new reading ideas!


A random drawing will occur and the winner announced next Friday.  You have one week to enter all 3 times and spread the word!

No comments: