Monday, January 3, 2011

MOI!

1. What is your favorite word?
I like to make up my own words.  I often add "ey" and "mc....erson".  For example, L why are you so crabby mccrabberson today?  This has rubbed off on her. Its super cute when she does it.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Of course any derogatory term for women is unpleasing to me.  C*** B****, for example.

3. What turns you on?
Food.  Surprise surprise.  Or a good smell, not necessarily food but a masculine smell.

4. What turns you off?
LIARS.

5. What sound or noise do you love?
Deep belly laughs.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
vomiting

7. What is your favorite curse word?
I'm not partial to one. I give them all equal treatment. And frequently at that.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I haven't really done anything else so I'd love to do something NOT IN A CHAIR.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Daycare.  Ugh.  Its bringing back horrid memories of my part time job in high school.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
WELCOME!

No comments: