Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday - Food Diary





Day two of being brutally honest about my food intake.

First off here is the jelly bean jar.
In my office.
I am NOT refilling it again.
Hopefully someone else helps me empty it.


Today I worked in the office but had to run some errands first so wasn't my typical breakfast.
I scarfed down two pieces of toast and two scrambled eggs before I realized I didn't take a picture.
Oopsie.

 

Drank this when I got in.

Had the same salad as yesterday for lunch.

Carrots as a snack.

  

And I hit Kosama for 55 minutes of kickboxing - by far my favorite day! 
  

(Yikes! I'm having second thoughts about the post workout pics)


Here is a screen shot of MyFitnessPal from my daily intake. 
Note I worked my second job tonight so had to eat out - I chose Bbops because I was craving a burger.
WRONG CHOICE.  At least I learned from MyFitnessPal that I have to do more than 45 minutes of kickboxing in order to eat that burger on a normal day.
Oh well.  TOTALLY WORTH IT.
I should have nixed the chili (no it wasn't breakfast, I just am too lazy to move it  under dinner)




 

I did okay.   Off to eat some mini candy bars and check emails!

Side note: I got a positive response to my resume today so I may not be unemployed as long as I thought!
I'm not sure if that's something I call a positive yet....

1 comment:

Keeley said...

I love My Fitness Pal! I used it before I got pregnant and lost 18 lbs. I can't wait to get back on it once this baby is born.