Saturday, March 26, 2011

Book Review: Left at the Altar by Kimberley Kennedy



I read Left at the Altar by Kimberley Kennedy as part my book club with BookSneeze.

This is a story that tells of one woman's ultimate nightmare.  At first its a riveting story and leads into the details of rejection and overcoming rejection in general, not just when you are "Left at the Altar".  It was a quick read but I found myself wanting to know more personal details and story fashion.  It quickly became a self-help type book, which I didn't expect at all.  It was a good book just not what I was expecting at all.  I think its a great read for someone who was just rejected in some manner but definitely not one for everyone.


*** 3 STARS***

A great oneliner I got from the book itself: "God's timing is almost never our timing, but its always perfect."
Think about that.


I received a copy of this book complementary from BookSneeze as compensation for my review.  All of these opinions are mine and mine alone.

I review for BookSneeze®

No comments: