Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge #2:




This is week #2 of my photo blog hop challenge.  Its not too late to join me by posting on this one or last week's also!  Come on people!


Just grab your camera (or old photos off of your computer) and post a picture and small story or explanation answering that day's challenge.  It will be random things for 30 posts (because let's face it I'm a working mother and making the goal of doing this 30 days in a row will just set me up for FAILURE).  So grab the lens and get moving!

To link up to this post just add your blog's entry link in the comments section below.  Help your readers get to know you on a more personal level. 

30 PHOTO CHALLENGE #2


2.A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest



This is my sister and I on our last vacation as we snuck up onto the top deck of a booze cruise (that was of course closed to the public).  Obviously I've known her the longest and although we weren't always freakishly close like we are now, we've always been weirdly "in tune" with each other.  She doesn't judge my pole dancing skills (or lack thereof) until the next day when she reminds me that they occurred.

And even SHE won't do my photo blog hop challenge.  Boo.

No comments: