Friday, February 18, 2011

Book Review: Chocolate for a Woman's Soul

Chocolate for a Woman's Soul
By
Kay Allenbaugh

This is a short story collection of different authors about different subjects ranging from love, God, courage, and family to name a few.  These are ordinary people just telling some stories.  I bawled teared up at one about the love of a dying spouse (if you read it you'll know which one).  There was one with a great quote I'd like to share as it fits the title of this blog: 

"If you look after the pennies, the dollars will take care of themselves."  Hope Milahap

Overall its a great short story book.  There are some SHORT ones at one page, others up to 5 or 6 so not too bad.  I give it **** four stars.

Check it out on Amazon, used for a $.01 can't beat that!  I'm definitely passing this one on to my SIL and our small "book club."  Happy Reading!

No comments: