Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks for COMPLETELY RUINING my wedding song

So let me start out by saying I'm generally a fan of the Black Eyed Peas.  Fergie can rap like no other white girl and their music generally gets me moving and upbeat.  Until I heard them RUIN my wedding song.  You see it took some convincing for me to get my favorite movie of ALL TIME okayed as our wedding song.  You know it- DIRTY DANCING baby. 


Then I was rocking out on the way home from work one day and this true love song which can make you shed and a tear and smile in the same breath.....


was turned into a clubbin, sluts shakin their booty song and I was mad!  SERIOUSLY!  Its not even good.  It sounds ridic to have clubbin' music abruptly stop for a slow lite music portion, then resume clubbin'.  Decide - it is a love song or a club song?

Just like the Chevy El Camino - you can't have it both ways -

Car or truck. Not both.

Chevy Failed.  Black Eyed Peas Failed.



 
Do you like the new rendition?  Are there any songs you just couldn't stand when they were remade?

No comments: