Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've decided to join a blog challenge - Body After Baby - to help me get motivated to be bikini ready in 67 days for my dirty 30 in Cancun!  This week we are to introduce ourselves and make a plan.

I'm 29, mother to a 4 year old and 4 month old and although I do work out on a regular basis its usually only a couple of times a week and ...half assed.  My goal is to step it up and be sweaty mcsweaterson at every workout, make better food choices (both at home and out to eat) and make better use of my weekends (aka don't let the couch suck me in). 

Feel free to join this challenge by checking out the site above - there are weekly free prizes folks!

Do you have any post baby bounce back tips to share with me?

1 comment:

*Crystal* said...

Good job and good luck.... can't wait to read your updates! I finally joined the gym yesterday!