Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movie Reviews


Since last posting we've watched a few good movies.  Here are my opinions:

Extraordinary Measures - This is based on a true story about a family that has two children with an incurable disease and the lengths they go through to find a cure.  It was a very good story but a slow movie.  I found myself doing household chores and other things while listening to the movie.  Predictable ending; but most true stories have happy endings so it was expected.

Stars:  ***


Law Abiding Citizen - AWESOME movie about a man who tries to change the justice system after his family is murdered and the criminals are not punished to his satisfaction.  I don't want to give too much away so that's all I will say.

Stars: *****

The Stepfather- with my beloved Dylan Walsh (Dr. McNamara to some) - he plays a cold hearted killer.  Its a great thriller.

Stars: *****

Love Happens - who doesn't love a love story?  Its also about overcoming death and other hardcore issues but I love Jennifer Aniston.  Definitely would watch again.

Stars: *****

Check these out on Amazon at the links provided.

    
 

No comments: