Saturday, August 4, 2012

Free Books! Sign up for the online book club-Book Buddies!

I am starting an online book club where we all read the same book and then post our reviews and thoughts about it.  In order to make the book club more successful (and affordable) I will chose from some freebies that I got today.  We will be reading In Leah's Wake.  Its FREE for Kindle edition right now so download it and get to reading!  We will review the book second week of September so place it in your to read pile now.

Please comment on this post if you will participate.

On another note, there are lots of Amazon freebies today and I'm sharing some I downloaded for future reads:


Plain Jayne

Intentional Stranger

The Blade

Loss

Dream Walker


Other good deal:

Lucky Man - Michael J Fox's life story - its only $1.99 for Kindle!

No comments: