Friday, June 22, 2012

Breakfast in Liberty Missouri

We headed out of Iowa a little later than planned, 4:30am, but we are up and traveling with only one low oil alert that was quickly remedied.

When we arrived in Missouri the kids woke up and we attempted to find a local diner but GPS lead me to Mexican, which is not open at 7am. So off to Bob Evans.



They have bendy straws with delicious strawberry smoothies that the kids loved. And they have multiple uses!

I ordered a coffee and spinach, tomato, eggs in a biscuit bowl topped with hollindaise sauce. It was actually super good but my tummy is rumbling so I need more protein!




The car is doing great with only half a tank used and 2.5 states down! We are going to find a good steak for dinner in Kansas so blog at ya later!

(sorry about the pics, I don't know how to put them in their correct places on my phone so this could be a vary kamikaze post!)

No comments: