Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rant: Focus on the crisis not a holiday!

This morning the morning radio show took a poll from listeners regarding a Connecticut representative's desire to move Halloween and make it the same weekend every year.  They wanted listeners to call in with their thoughts.  My first thought - is that all you have to do?  Isn't there a recession and jobs to think about creating and taxes to cut and health care to repeal and.....need I go on?  Please don't tell me that the budget isn't getting balanced because Halloween is still on the 31st of October. 

Check out this country's current political crisis having to do with Halloween in this article.

If you are from Connecticut (or not) I would definitely express my concerns with Mr. Larson about where his priorities may be.  Yes the article mentions its not a high priority, but should it even be an item on the agenda that we are WASTING tax dollars and time on? I think not.  Email him.

No comments: