Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The boy who came back from heaven By Kevin & Alex Malarkey


I received this book from my in laws as we seem to pass on the great reads to each other.  I LOVED THIS BOOK.  I was crying in less than 10 pages yet overjoyed and amazed the entire time.  An accident that ALMOST took the life of a father and son not only brought their family but their entire community and church closer to God and they got experience many miracles first hand.  I found myself routing for more miracles and the recovery of this little boy who cannot wait to get back to heaven because it was so glorious.  I was amazed at the different scriptures and descriptions he was able to give of the heaven he saw without ever having read any bible verses describing heaven or angles and how they were right on.  This book can only strengthen your faith if you have it.  GREAT READ FOR SURE!

You can keep up with Alex through their website:  PrayforAlex.com.

I felt so great about this book I am going to do a giveaway and the lucky winner will get it shipped to them for free to read and pass along this great story. 

Here are the ways you can enter to win:

#1 - Leave a comment stating you want to be entered (easy!)

#2 - Blog about this giveaway

#3 - Bonus entry: Leave a comment letting me know what friend you will pass the book on to when you are done with it!

Comments close in one week and I will announce the winner.

No comments: