Monday, January 31, 2011

Goonies: A Classic

Tonight Launa picked a classic for her pre bed time movie:

The Goonies.



Its one every kid loves and I wasn't quite sure if its too old for a four year old.

During Chunk's Truffle Shuffle she laughed then said - Ewww Gross! 

Then came the statute scene.  I was in trying to coax Baby C to sleep so stayed to see her reaction. 
You know the part...similar to this...


She started laughing hysterically!  Mom - his wiener fell off!

It made it even more hilarious (because yes at ALMOST 30 I still find this part funny).



Oh and PS - we are in Iowa.  Expected 10+ inches of snow through Wednesday afternoon.  And Sunday afternoon I will be in 80 degree Cancun! Couldn't have planned it better if I don't say so myself! 

1 comment:

Darcy said...

You didn't plan it. I did. I will take the thank you's all week long.