Monday, December 27, 2010

Its ME


Last time you consumed alcohol?
I had something new....hot apple cider and whiskey.  LOVE.

When was the last time you saw your best friend?
Friday night....

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
working away....

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
finishing lunch

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
I think she's swell. :)

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
I don't recall.

How's your heart lately?
still tickin'

Where did your last hug take place?
dropping off the kids this morning.

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
Launa. everyday.

Did you have a good birthday this year?
I haven't had my birthday yet this year. But I'll be recuperating from CANCUN so it should be awesome.

Are you tired right now?
I'm not so sure I even slept at all last night. Thanks Insomnia. So I'm DEAD tired.

Have you ever been called a tease?
Highly doubtful.

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
Same old Ball and Chain.

How old will you be in 11 months?
30

Was yesterday better than today?
Yes. It was Sunday.

What does your last text message say?
Yes...kids will be there. She has bedrooms upstairs in case you need to lay the baby down. You have a pack n play right?

What month is your birthday in?
Feb.

When was the last time you saw your dad?
Yesterday.

Relationship status?
Old Married woman.

What is your favorite color?
not white. don't really care.

Do you like coffee?
hell no!

Do you like iced tea?
Do I have arms? Same Answer.

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes

Do you know how to play poker?
sure do

What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
NOT sleeping.

Do you smile a lot?
I try.

Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Yes

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
me of course!

Do you wear any jewelry?
wedding ring mostly.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
I'm not sure it really ever happened.  It was a looooong night.

Where did you sleep last besides your own bed?
Launa's bed.  I was trying to coax her into napping...and fell asleep.

Have you ever kissed someone?
daily.

Have you ever done yoga?
LOVE it

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Crap. Going to have to wash your hair this morning.

Do you know any foreign languages?
I know bits and pieces of Spanish.

Are you crushing?
No. I'm 30.

Who was the last person you had in your car?
Mom and the kids.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
???Chipmunks still?

How are you feeling?
Sleepy.

Who do you text the most?
my sister, awwwww

Are you going on vacation this summer?
Yes; FL for a friends wedding.

What's the area code for your cell phone?
515

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Goodwill.  Gap shirt. That's right. I'm awesome.

What is the closest purple thing to you?
Highlighter.

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
If the lines are huge or if we have time and it will entertain L for awhile.

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
No. I'm too much of a food baby to eat wierdo crawling slimy things.

No comments: