Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tell the Truth Thursday


Today's Tell the Truth Thursday question is....


What was one of your most favorite wedding anniversaries or where is your dream anniversary?


The Hubbs and I have been married for 7 years 7 months now and we have never taken a vacation/honeymoon/anniversary trip ALONE.  EVER.  Our one year anniversary was spent apart (hey we aren't traditional whatsoever!).  Our anniversary is March 17th, St. Patty's Day, and most years it falls in spring break week around here.  So....we both went spring breaking with our friends!  I headed to Vegas with the besties and he went to Mexico.  We both had great times and in fact didn't even call each other the day of our anniversary.  I think others were more wierded out than we were.  Its day a day folks!

I don't care if we go somewhere ALONE for an anniversary but I'd much like to try out an alone trip SOME DAY.  I imagine it to be in a tropical place with lounge chairs on the beach and umbrellas in very girly drinks.  We are on the same page here and are thinking Hawaii in the next few years....KIDLESS!! Woot Woot! 

No comments: