Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things I love....


Thanks to fellow blogger Sincerely Stacie for coming up with this great idea to discuss something you love without motivation from a sponsor, book club, etc.  My first feature will be something I LOVE LOVE LOVE.  And it is.....

I can't get enough of it!  If you ask me where we should go out to eat its likely Mexican. I can eat it every day for multiple meals a day.  And yes I always get the Speedy Gonzales (or a version of it) which is soft shell taco, rice, beans, cheese enchilada and extra pico de gallo. 
Oh and a Pepsi if they have it. 



I
Pepsi.



I always order an appetizer of their cheese dip....


And a margarita (or ten) if its not a lunch hour from work.....





What's your favorite food genre?
(leave it in your comments) 

No comments: