Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do I have a sign on the front of my car for idiots?

Dear Moron on Highway 415 at 8:40 a.m. driving a Toyota Four Runner [not you T],

Thanks for pulling out in front of me going 60 mph on a sunny Tuesday morning. Yes I was headed to work. Yes I was running a bit behind. Yes it was obvious that I was in a hurry. Did you care? No way! You are clealry retired by the blue hair visible through your back window and can barely see over the steering wheel. So why not drive 50 mph on a 2 lane busy road? Why not? I hope you thouroughly enjoyed me riding your arse until Ankeny, even as you ALMOST hit the speed limit of 55. If you are retired can't you wait until like 10 to go out and get out of the working world's way? If you don't I might get fired and you won't collect the Social Security I am paying and will never see a penny of. Think about that grandpa.

No comments: