Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mess free = boredom!


My amazing husband drove across the country with a 7 year old and a 3 year old so they could start summer break by spending close to a month with family and friends. That means lot of time for me to clean and live mess free, I wasn't sure I remembered it but it's out there! 

The kids' room have been spotless for a week now and that de cluttering and craigslist selling is in full force!  



Not one shoes to trip over! 



No Legos to freak out about?!




No dirty underwear everywhere?  You can see the desktop?  Oh and Miss Bo really misses these kids. 



Playdoh free table! 

Needless to say I've been busy.  But now  I'm bored.  It's way too quiet around here.  Good thing I have some smutty romance novels to keep me company! 

Tomorrow is another record high around 100 so you'll find us floating in the pool with a book.


Bo usually doesn't leave the shade though. 


No comments: