Saturday, March 9, 2013

How to make homemade shrimp tacos

My husband (aka Julia Childs) made some awesome tacos tonight that I should share. We are attempting to eat healthier since working out is less and the budget is tight. He created another meal I foresee us using as a staple.

Your grocery list:

Small corn tortillas
1 cilantro bundle
Shrimp (we went with frozen, peeled, deveined ones that were on sale)
EVOO
Suzy Qs spice to taste
Shredded cabbage
Green onions
Garlic
Hot green chile sauce

Your meal in twenty minutes:

Combine cabbage, cilantro and green onions
(we put it in a Baggie and shook it for easier stirring and saving)



Heat shrimp with EVOO to desired amount and add Suzy Qs seasoning and garlic to taste


Heat tortilla if desire

Serve with spicy verde salsa and lime juice to taste

So good and so easy I think I could do it.








No comments: