Monday, November 29, 2010

My favorite subject....


A few "adult" matters:

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Heat...'cause its always cold in our house so I never understand how it can be so much.

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Romantic dinner? I've never had one of those. I imagine it would be nice to come home to candles, no kids, and something homemade form the Hubs....just sayin'.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Never. If that ever happens I will stop drinking.  Puking is my nemesis.

4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar?
It might be easier to ask if I've ever NOT danced on a bar drunk.  I'd like to think I'm getting less insane  in my old/motherly age.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Snyder.  Loved her.  She was so short.  Like on our own level short.  I saw her at Wal-Mart recently and she has to be 4 ft tall.  Seriously.  She is still so cute though.

6. What are you doing right now?
Blogging, eating lunch at my desk at work.  So exciting I know.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A lawyer.  Close but no cigar.
A mom.  Accomplished!

8. How many colleges did you attend?
3.  Well 2 if you don't count the orientation class. But still was charged $500 for that crap.  Suck it William Penn.

9. Why did you get the shirt that your wearing right now?
My friend Kelli.

10. Gas prices?
Suck.  I do my part and carpool the 3 days a week I do have to drive to work but its still OUT-RA-GEOUS.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?
I wouldn't move if I could only take one person with me.  I'd have to take a MINIMUM of three.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Shit.  Then I tried to answer the quiz on the morning show.  I was wrong.  Women spend ...(blah blah so many minutes insert here)...doing what? Looking in the mirror.  Wrong O Buck O.  I stay far away from that sucker most days.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Holy crap its 1045! I still want to read but then I barely get sleep....(yes I'm old)

14. Favorite style of underwear?
boy shorts one size too big so I can wear them around the house and not dirty pants/shorts.

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
boxer-briefs

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
have you seen my house?  All of them!

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
definitely.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
Ignore newborn or feed him?  You guess.  I'm super stoked when I don't have to get up until 6am.

19. Breakfast this morning?
Cinnamon raisin toast w/water

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Watch tv & cuddle.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
SECRET.  Think about that definition moron.

22. When did you first start feeling old?
Any day the day after drinking.  Its so dumb.

23. Favorite 80's movie?
Dirty Dancing

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Ham.

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco/Sam's Club?
Pico De Gallo or some kind of salsa.

26. Beach or Lake?
Either or 'cause it means I'm on VACATION!

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No way.  I take marriage very seriously.

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
Nobody. MySpace sucks.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I could give a poo what you think of the movies I watch.

31. What's your drink?
At this second? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.
Normally can't get enough milk.  Alcohol-wise?  Ice cold brewski.

32. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Tina.  Its been like 2 weeks since I saw the old gal and that's strange.

33. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
102.5

34. What is a rumor that someone has spread about you?
I cheat on my husband (yes I learned this at someone's wedding reception last year from a random drunk groomsmen who was tight lipped about where he heard this blasphemy).  AND FALSE.  See #27. 

35. Futurama or the Simpsons?
Simpsons.

36. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Don't be stupid.

37. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I have an office so I'm not in cube world, ya ya!  But I do like all of my coworkers.

38. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
Nobody.  That's not my place.

39. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Not sure.  Whoever it was I'd get all flustered and be unable to talk anyway so does it matter?

41. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended use?
Nope

42. Ever felt like running over a pedestrian?
No but isn't it fun to swerve and freak them out a little bit?

Link up your answers or put them in the comments!

No comments: