Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nerd Alert!



I was setting out my books to start reading before bed the other night and I had a thought:

Does anyone else nerd this much?

I am reading six books.  6 BOOKS??
On a nightly basis I arrange them in the order that I want to read and read until I get sleepy.  I like to read one chapter per book at minimum.  And I generally just read my paper/hardback copies unless the husband is already sleeping and then I have to go to the IPad for my ebooks.  That's why I have so many going.

Here is the usual order:

1. Bible
2. God's Daily Love Letters (this is a daily devotional for 40 days that I got free to do a blog review)
3.  Children of Men
4. When Sparrows Fall (free book for blog review)
5. Aesop's Fables (via Kindle)
6. ....name escapes me but its about biking across Europe (via Kindle)

Is this crazy?  Does anyone else have a strange reading ritual or are nerdy enough to read too many books at once?



No comments: