Thursday, June 2, 2011

Book Review: Blessings of the Heart by Valerie Hansen

I've managed to read another book this month.  I don't remember where I picked this one up but it was a good, fast read.  The basic of the story is there is a single woman writer living alone in a secluded area.  After a heavy storm a single man and his two children show up on her doorstep as there is nowhere else to turn after their small cabin gets taken out in the flood of the storm.  They are forced to live together for a few short days but eventually the little family changes her feelings about falling in love and having children.  Its a very predictable book but one I'm a sucker for!  It was a great read that's for sure.








Book lovers interested?  Its SUPER cheap on Amazon or you can win it here by making one entry for each of the following:

1.  Comment on this post.

2.  Blog about this giveaway.

One week from today the winner will be announced.  If there is no winner there will be a lucky winner at our garage sale next weekend who can pick this up for $.50!!


***These are my opinions.  I was not compensated for this review in any manner.***

No comments: