Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I was snooping around on Facebook and found a 30 day photo challenge and thought this was a great way to let my readers get to know me and me get to know you so I'm starting a 30 day photo challenge blog hop.


Just grab your camera (or old photos off of your computer) and post a picture and small story or explanation answering that day's challenge.  It will be random things for 30 posts (because let's face it I'm a working mother and making the goal of doing this 30 days in a row will just set me up for FAILURE).  So grab the lens and get moving!

To link up to this post just add your blog's entry link in the comments section below. 

30 PHOTO CHALLENGE #1

A picture of yourself with 10 facts

1.  I'm not the most photogenic (see above).

2. I love seeing people trip, fall, get hit in the face/crotch with balls/items.  Okay its hilarious when someone gets hurt.  You know it is.  There for I love Funniest Home Videos.  Yes I know all of the hosts are morons but those videos make it work listening to the verbal diarrhea.

3. I tend to get angry.  Fast.

4. I tend to throw and spout things off when angry.

5. I love babies.  All babies.  Especially ones that smell like lotion.

6. I've been with my high school sweetheart since 9th grade.

7.  It took me about 5 years to poop at home when we first moved in together.  I'd always go across the street to visit my grandpa. 

8.  The husband and I have been together now for 15 years and only one or two toots have escaped while he's around.  Its just gross.  I can't do it.  I want him to stay attracted to me as much as possible.

9. I could eat chips and salsa every single day of the week.  And so can my daughter.  I think it had to do with me actually eating it every day when I was pregnant.  Seriously.  Every day.

10.  My feet and butt cheeks are constantly freezing cold.  No clue why.  Doesn't make for good cuddling.

To link up to this blog hop just add your link to your direct post on the challenge in the comments section below.  I can't wait to get to know my readers and followers!

No comments: