Monday, January 17, 2011

I know you want to know all things about ME!

Are you happy with your given name?
I hated it in school when we had 6 Sara's in one room....but its fine now.

What is your guaranteed weeping movie?
City of Angels.....you know that bike scene. I know its coming but I start bawling anyway.

What is the one thing you like to do alone?
Too many to count, probably....read, bathe.

Describe your bed.
Its actually two twin long beds pushed together to make a king.  Yes we are secretly 85 year olds and have separate beds.  BUT THEY ARE PUSHED TOGETHER!

What do you carry with you at all times?
Chap stick, phone, sunglasses, lotion, kleenexes.

How do you eat an apple?
sliced. Sometimes w/peanut butter dip.

What kind of first impression do you think you give people?
Probably snobbery.  Just 'cause I'm a voyer at first.

What should you be doing instead of this?
Nothing. I'm that good.  The job's done dude.

Who was the last person who called you?
I get calls all day long at work.  Non work? My sissie.

Are you ready?
I'm always ready and willing :)

What is the last gift you gave someone?
I'm giving a friend some baby clothes tomorrow.

Does everything happen for a reason?
That's what "THEY" say.

What color is your bedroom?
Tan walls. Red bed spread.

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Until you show me your bad side you'll see my nice side.

What kind of watch do you wear?
the invisible kind.

What’s one car you will never buy?
NEW.  I just can't fathom that price tag.  5 years old is expensive enough.

Would you die to save the life of someone you dearly love?
Absolutely.  No questions.

What was the last thing you typed before this survey?
A letter to an attorney.

What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
Sweating.

Name ONE trait you hate in a person.
Disrespect. Liars.  Isn't that virtually the same?

What’s one thing you’re a loser at?
Cooking.  F MINUS.

When is the last time you made someone cry?
I have a four year old.  Nuff said.

Do you like the rain?
A splash of rain on a hot day to cool it off....but then you can go back outside.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Linda.

What are your plans for the weekend?
I know it includes the brown bottle flu on Sunday! That's bad.

How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year?
Do I get to stay home with the kids then?  My current salary will do to cover that.

How long have you known your best friend?
LIFE.

What are you listening to?
radio!

What was the last thing you laughed at?
kids.

What do you wish you were doing right now?
napping.

What musical instrument do you wish you could play?
guitar

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
We weren't late. Its Monday what can I ask for!

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Don't go there today.

What's currently bothering you?
Lack o sleep.

Are your toe nails painted pink?
No paint at present. EEK!

Are you close with your mom?
We carpool to work daily.

When were you last outside?
Coming to work this a.m..brrr

Look to your left. What is there?
Paperwork on my desk.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
A case of the non sleeping again....

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Cause she's sooo cute!

What were you doing at 8 am?
Working

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
working

Do you like your life as of now?
Very, very much

Last text message from?
Jessica

Are you happy right now?
Sure.

Do you wear the seatbelt in the car?
Without fail.

What are you going to do tomorrow?
Work, sleep, read, eat.


No comments: