Monday, December 13, 2010

Me again!


ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
- No. Should I be?

2. Which family member has the worst temper?
- Dad or I.  Mine mostly shows up in the car.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone's face?
- absolutely!

4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
- not really.

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
- I I try to talk calmly.  Then loudly.  Then yelling.  Its a progression.

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
- kinda....not so surprise baby shower.
3. Which of your friends is most excitable?
- in what way? GINGER gets pretty giddy about stuff.
4. If you won a million $
- pay off this house and rent it for my income, stop working, make our big move, stay at home with babies, become a foster parent and stay home with those kids.  That way we'd be able to afford to adopt the kids that I am fostering and unable to give up.  'Cause you know it would happen that's why I could never actually foster kids.

5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
- a sugar cookie.  I'm having a sweets craving and those Kashi cookies aren't cuttin it.  But its about 66 days until swimsuit so........just get over it. No cookies.
YOU
1. Name:
- mom, mommy, mamacita, sara, rose-take your pick.
2. Where were you born?
- dmi.
3. What's your main goal in life?
- have fun.
4. Do you want to have children?
- I think we're good with what we've got.
5. How do you want to die?
- painlessly
OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage?
- Most do nowadays.
2. Lower the drinking age?
- I think it depends on the person-I know plenty of 21 year olds that act 5.
3. Abortion?
- Personally, I wouldn't. I disagree with abortion, but I also don't feel it's my right to judge someone for having to make that decision.

4. Recycling?
- its your responsibility for buying so much stuff.  Get over yourself and do it.
LOVE
1. Do you have a crush?
- nope
2. Who is the best hugger that you know?
- My MIL
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Anything's possible
LAST
1. Person you saw not in your family?
- a coworker?
2. Person you hugged?
-Lbag
3. Movie watched?
- Fantasia 2000....or should I say fell asleep to?


4. Song you listened to:
- the only exception is on right now.
TODAY
1. What are you doing now?
- working
2. What are you doing tonight?
- gym, home. Such a fantastic life!
3. What are you going to eat for dinner?
- You think I'm cooking! Ha you are hilarious
TOMORROW
1. Is:
- Tuesday. I love Tuesdays.
2. What are you doing?
- working from home, take to preschool, scripts, ankeny, pickup from preschool, working, workout, tv night w/the friends.
CURRENTLY
1. Currently love someone:
- I love several people
2. Like someone:
- Same as #1
3. Do they know it?:
- I'm up front with everyone, and anyone should know where they stand with me at any time.

4. Is it a simple or complicated situation?:
- Simple.
5. Does someone like you:
- If they don't that's ok.
IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Had sex?
- MYOB. But yes.
2. Bought something?
- entirely too much-its christmas season!

3. Gotten sick?
- the cough of all lingering coughs is haunting our house right now.
4. Been hugged?
- yup
5. Felt stupid?
- oh I'm sure.
6. Talked to an ex?
-Don't think so.
7. Missed someone?
- yes
8. Failed a test?
- Nope
9. Danced?
- Don't think so.
10. Gotten your hair cut?
- No. Need to.
11. Lied?
- Sure enough, I've lied. I'm awful like that.  Yes I'm going to tell Santa to bring a motorized tractor to replace the Escalade we just got. RIIIIIIGHT.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits?
- I bite, dig, and tear at my cuticles, its gross.
2. Are you double jointed?
- nada.
3. Can you roll your tongue?
- I can
4. Can you raise one eyebrow?
- nope just two.
5. Do you make your bed daily?
- my side. the other side is a mess of covers. it looks ridiculous. but i only have time for half at 6am. sorry.
6. Do you think you are unique?
- you mean nerdy? sometimes.

No comments: