Friday, September 24, 2010

Kids say the darndest things....

Launa is crazy.  Some of the things that come out of her mouth are just plain hilarious but it also shows me that she is listening and listening well so I had better watch what I say.  Last night we were going down to the basement to check it out.  She finds the basement scary ...because it is.  Its just an old dirty scary basement.  She always insists I hold her hand up and down just in case.  Well our dog is attached to my hip most times so of course he was trying to squeeze by us on the stairs and Launa yelled to him:

Jack! You better not knock me down these stairs or I'll kick your butt so hard it bleeds!

Really!?  Do I say that one?

On a less psychotic note, she was playing with Charlie and I said oh he loves you he's laughing.  And she goes:

Yes he loves me because I'm soooo cute.


Remember-she's three. 

No comments: