Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fitness UPdate

I've been slacking on daily postings so I'll continue with weekly ones from now on. I worked out 4 times last week (gazelle, walk, Pilate's DVD, walk). I'm still no closer to running 3 miles for the upcoming 5k, so I'm just focusing on finishing the 5k, albeit there will be walking in there somewhere. My goal is not to be last. I'm sure I'll be racing someone for the finish line who also has that same goal.

I'm trying to make better food choices and the husband (aka the grocery shopper) isn't helping with his monthly load of groceries last week which included about 6 bags of chips! However, I did well today I think:

Breakfast: apple with peanut butter, water
Lunch: lasagna, salad with ranch, water
Snacks: banana, granola bar, water
Dinner: Pulled pork BBQ Sammie, probably with CHIPS!

Workout: 30 minutes on the gazelle (about 1.5 miles); major house cleaning with 3 year old was at the FAIR!

No comments: