Monday, August 2, 2010

Fitness Update

I am now at the start of week #4 since giving birth and have decided to start working out again beyond the stroller walks we've been randomly doing.  I've also signed up for a 5k with my sister which is at the end of August so I'd better start trying to get in shape as she is already doing 2+ miles multiple times a week!  I am going to try to post my diet and fitness information to hold myself accountable so here goes day #1. 

I will NOT be posting my weight but suffice it to say that I am down to the pre baby number...not pre baby tightness.....I also invested in a one piece swimsuit this week and it needs a little motivation to be worn in public just yet :)

My fitness for today:

7:30 a.m. workout:  20 minutes on Tony Little Gazelle

9:00 a.m. - 20 minutes cleaning & hauling drywall to garbage outside from basement (yes I count this as workout as I was sweaty when done)

Diet:

Breakfast: Low Fat Hy-Vee Yogurt cup with fresh strawberries, black grapes, and peaches, water

Lunch: bruschetta with bread and tortilla chips, 1/2 Pepsi Max, water

Snack size 3 Musketeer

Dinner:  2 pieces left over sausage & veggie pizza; medium salad, chocolate milk

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, you certainly are ambitious! I highly recommend myfitnesspal.com! It's free and lets you track your meals very easily, plus it tells you how many calories to eat in a day to loose a certain amount of weight per week.